Grain SA's magazine increased its digital footprint, giving subscribers now the opportunity to access the latest edition from anywhere, anytime, in the format which you prefer.
The SA Graan/Grain editorial team started in 2018 with a strategy to expand the magazine's digital footprint by publishing content on additional news platforms and optimising cross-marketing on other Grain SA platforms.
Joomag News stand
- From October 2008, the magazine is available for digital subscribers on the Joomag News stand as an e-book.
- Subscribers are notified by e-mail every month as soon as the latest edition appears on the newsstand - which is almost two weeks prior to the printed edition arriving in the reader's mailbox.
- Visit https://www.joomag.com/. Log in. Select "Newsstand" at the top. Use the search function and type SA Grain.
- The magazine is published monthly as an ebook on the Grain SA website (www.grainsa.co.za)
- Selected articles are placed in HTML format on the web page.
- The web hosts a complete record of previous issues published as well as published series.
Grain SA's social media platforms
- The latest e-book is shared on Facebook and Twitter whilst each edition's top articles together with a selection of pre-selected articles are shared via social media platforms and published on an ongoing basis.
Grain SA Membership Card
Did not receive your issue in the mail yet? Grain SA members can also read the latest edition on the exclusive Grain SA Digital Membership Card. Make sure you download your card on the Joyn app.
Lastly, the magazine are also distributed to members via Telegram as soon as it is published.