Accredited Service Providers
The following service providers have been accredited by Grain SA for services like tents, furniture, designer stands, equipment etc. to exhibitors during the NAMPO Harvest Day.
Exhibitors will only be able to use these accredited service providers.
If you want to make use of another company that does not appear on the list, then permission must be obtain from Grain SA to use this service provider.
NAMPO Caravan Park
The Harvest Day Committee also reminds exhibitors that the space in the NAMPO Caravan Park is limited and that reservations for the caravan park can now be made. Exhibitors are requested to contact the following numbers for a reservation;
Hanli van Eeden
Tel : 056 – 515 3552 (Ext. 2)
Sel : 076 289 0176
E-pos : email@example.com
- Bothaville Info
Bothaville Info runs a guest house project that offers overnight accommodation. Their contact details are as follows:
- Contact person : Hanlie Mouton
Tel: 056 – 515 3042
Cell: 082 396 7556
- Harambee Tent Hotel
Harambee’s tented camp will be set up right next to NAMPO Park for the duration of the show, approximately 50m from the northern entrance gate.
For queries or bookings contact Susan Strydom on 082 745 9540 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bernadine Otto - 082 568 1977
Build Up and Break Down
Exhibitor's Entrance Tickets
Exhibitors will receive their tickets via link per email.
- All exhibitors in the halls have access to their stands as from Wednesday 8 May 2019 for the build-up of exhibitions.
- No vehicles will be allowed inside the halls from Saturday 11 May 2019. Please consider carrying out the preparation work over the preceding weekend.
- Please refrain from using another exhibitor’s stand to offload and/or load your equipment and/or moving across another exhibitor’s stand.
- All outdoor exhibitors will have access to their stands as from 1 April 2019.
- Vehicles will only be allowed access to restricted areas of the Harvest Day terrain for purposes of delivering any equipment to such stands with the consent of the Terrain Manager; provided that such access will only be allowed up to 18:00 on the Saturday preceding the week of the Harvest Day. No vehicles will be allowed in restricted areas after this date.
- Only one delivery vehicle per exhibitor will be allowed on the grounds on Monday 14 May 2018, in order to enable heavy vehicles to move on the grounds. The special pass will be available with the other exhibitors’ tickets.
- All delivery vehicles and trailers must be removed once offloading is completed. You are requested to make use of the parking areas for all other vehicles.
- Build-up must be completed by Monday 13 May 2019 at 14:00 and no deliveries will be allowed after 13:00 as the entrance gates will then be closed.
- Exhibitors may only begin removing their exhibits on Saturday 18 May 2019 from 07:00.
- All exhibition material and/or building work in the halls must be removed by the exhibitor within 14 days (not later than 1 June 2019) of the last day of the Harvest Day, subject to the provisions of clause 25(c).
EXHIBITORS ARE REQUESTED TO ENSURE THAT ALL RELEVANT STAFF ARE INFORMED OF THE FULL CONTENT OF THE CONTRACT AND ALL RELEVANT RULES AND REGULATIONS PERTAINING TO THE HARVEST DAY.