Accredited Service Providers
The following service providers have been accredited by Grain SA for services like tents, furniture, designer stands, equipment etc. to exhibitors during the NAMPO Harvest Day.
Exhibitors will only be able to use these accredited service providers.
If you want to make use of another company that does not appear on the list, then permission must be obtain from Grain SA to use this service provider.
NAMPO Caravan Park
The Harvest Day Committee also reminds exhibitors that the space in the NAMPO Caravan Park is limited and that reservations for the caravan park can now be made. Exhibitors are requested to contact the following numbers for a reservation;
Tel : 056 – 515 3552
Sel : 079 900 7266
E-pos : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bothaville Info runs a guest house project that offers overnight accommodation. Their contact details are as follows:
Contact person : Hanlie Mouton
Tel: 056 – 515 3042
Cell: 082 396 7556
Chiefs Tented Camps has over 25 years experience in luxury mobile tented accommodation and will certainly be an asset for exhibitors and visitors to address the accommodation problem during NAMPO.
Exhibitors can click on the link below to book at Chiefs Tented Camps for tented accommodation next to Gate 3 (Northern Gate) for NAMPO 2022.
Saai Fraai Nursery
Andrea Jacobs - 064 513 8610
Courier / Logistics Solution
National Product Manager - Agriculture
Aramex South Afria
082 573 7386
Credit Card Machines
079 046 0109
021 300 0121
Build Up and Break Down
Exhibitor's Entrance Tickets
Exhibitors will receive their tickets via link per email.
- All exhibitors in the halls have access to their stands as from Wednesday 10 May 2023 for the build-up of exhibitions.
- No vehicles will be allowed inside the halls from Saturday 13 May 2023. Please consider carrying out the preparation work over the preceding weekend.
- Please refrain from using another exhibitor’s stand to offload and/or load your equipment and/or moving across another exhibitor’s stand.
- All outdoor exhibitors will have access to their stands as from 1 April 2023.
- Vehicles will only be allowed access to restricted areas of the Harvest Day terrain for purposes of delivering any equipment to such stands with the consent of the Terrain Manager; provided that such access will only be allowed up to 18:00 on the Saturday preceding the week of the Harvest Day. No vehicles will be allowed in restricted areas after this date.
- Only one delivery vehicle per exhibitor will be allowed on the grounds on Monday 15 May 2023, in order to enable heavy vehicles to move on the grounds. The special pass will be available with the other exhibitors’ tickets.
- All delivery vehicles and trailers must be removed once offloading is completed. You are requested to make use of the parking areas for all other vehicles.
- Build-up must be completed by Monday 15 May 2023 at 12:00 and no deliveries will be allowed after 11:00 as the entrance gates will then be closed.
- Exhibitors may only begin removing their exhibits on Saturday 20 May 2023 from 07:00.
- All exhibition material and/or building work in the halls must be removed by the exhibitor within 14 days (not later than 1 June 2023) of the last day of the Harvest Day, subject to the provisions of clause 25(c).
EXHIBITORS ARE REQUESTED TO ENSURE THAT ALL RELEVANT STAFF ARE INFORMED OF THE FULL CONTENT OF THE CONTRACT AND ALL RELEVANT RULES AND REGULATIONS PERTAINING TO THE HARVEST DAY.