As with every well-organised exhibition, there are large open as well as covered stands available. Exhibitors can also erect their own permanent structures on their stands and are encouraged by Grain SA to do so, as this underlines the ongoing commitment of companies to the NAMPO Agricultural Trade Show.
Water and power and communication, restaurant and ablution facilities are available. First-aid and firefighting services are on standby. The NAMPO Agricultural Trade Show has a modern media centre at the disposal of the press. Effective signage and an information office guide the visitor. Well-grassed pedestrian concourses and shady trees enhance the movement around the showgrounds. Ample parking exists for exhibitors and visitors. A commuter service connects the showground with the airport and town of Bothaville, and there is a heliport on the grounds. NAMPO Park also has its own runway close to the northern vehicle parking area.
No show would be complete without appropriate catering facilities, and good food enjoys a high priority with the Harvest Day Committee. Meals of high quality at reasonable prices are available to all visitors. Restaurant facilities are varied. The Fanie Ferreira Hall can accommodate 1 200 people simultaneously and for people in a hurry there are 22 specialised and general takeaway restaurants.
A beer garden is also available, as is a tea room for beverages. Mobile food distribution services for exhibitors allow food to be delivered to their stands, and for those exhibitors who prefer the privacy of a secluded drink or dining area in a luxurious atmosphere, there is the Fanie Ferreira Hall.
Services such as single-phase (undercover stands) and three-phase electricity (on request and at own cost), telephones (on request and at own cost), water (on request and at own cost). Shell scheme, furniture, carpets, stand design and lighting. A fully equipped business centre is also available for the use of exhibitors and visitors.
Nampo Park Landing Strip
The size of the controlled area are as follows:
- Radius around NAMPO Park from S27 ° 13 ’36 “E 26 ° 41’ 00” from 5
- “Nautical Mile” and height from ground to 3000 feet.
- Awarded communication frequency is 120.2 MHz and the time of air traffic control is between 07:00 and 17:00.
The callsign will be “NAMPO Tower”.
- The runway and landing strip are manned by air traffic leaders and air authorities.
- There will be air traffic control zone, for the sake of flight safety once again this year.
- NAMPO Harvest ATZ with AFIS
- Radius 5 Nm S27 ° 13 ’36 “E 26 ° 41 ‘ 00”
- SNES – 3000
- Frequency: 120.2 – Call Signal: NAMPO Tower
- Length: 1 200m
- Width: 20m + 20m clean on both sides
- Height: ± 4 500 feet above sea level
- Left circle flight
- Power wires on east and west side.
- Please Note: The landing strip is not registered and is use at your own risk.
- Keep clear overhead NAMPO Park grounds and be aware of advertising balloons.