Exhibitor's Entrance Tickets
- Exhibitors will receive their tickets via link per email.
- All exhibitors in the halls have access to their stands as from Wednesday 10 May 2017 for the build-up of exhibitions.
- No vehicles will be allowed inside the halls from Saturday 13 May 2017. Please consider carrying out the preparation work over the preceding weekend.
- Please refrain from using another exhibitor’s stand to offload and/or load your equipment and/or moving across another exhibitor’s stand.
- All outdoor exhibitors will have access to their stands as from 1 April 2017.
- Vehicles will only be allowed access to restricted areas of the Harvest Day terrain for purposes of delivering any equipment to such stands with the consent of the Terrain Manager; provided that such access will only be allowed up to 18:00 on the Saturday preceding the week of the Harvest Day. No vehicles will be allowed in restricted areas after this date.
- Only one delivery vehicle per exhibitor will be allowed on the grounds on Monday 15 May 2017, in order to enable heavy vehicles to move on the grounds. The special pass will be available with the other exhibitors’ tickets.
- All delivery vehicles and trailers must be removed once offloading is completed. You are requested to make use of the parking areas for all other vehicles.
- Build-up must be completed by Monday 15 May 2017 at 14:00 and no deliveries will be allowed after 13:00 as the entrance gates will then be closed.
- Exhibitors may only begin removing their exhibits on Saturday 20 May 2017 from 07:00.
- All exhibition material and/or building work in the halls must be removed by the exhibitor within 14 days (not later than 1 June 2017) of the last day of the Harvest Day, subject to the provisions of clause 25(c).
EXHIBITORS ARE REQUESTED TO ENSURE THAT ALL RELEVANT STAFF ARE INFORMED OF THE FULL CONTENT OF THE CONTRACT AND ALL RELEVANT RULES AND REGULATIONS PERTAINING TO THE HARVEST DAY.