Accredited Service Providers
Contact person : Adri Pentz
Tel : 011 – 210 2502
Cel : 082 929 3335
Fax : 086 634 9537
E-mail : email@example.com
Contact person : Amanda Viviers
Tel : 021 – 556 6288
Cel : 082 415 7979
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Antoinette Events Management
Contact person : Antonie & Nikki du Toit
Tel : 028 – 425 2729
Cel : 084 839 7137
E-mail : email@example.com
Contact person : Walter Fuls
Tel : 087 802 2279
Cel : 072 244 3355
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person : Jacques Roeloffse
Tel : 087 802 2279
Cel : 076 132 0159
E-mail : email@example.com
Build Up and Break Down
Exhibitor's Entrance Tickets
Exhibitors will receive their tickets via link per email.
- All exhibitors in the halls have access to their stands as from Monday 3 September 2018 for the build-up of exhibitions.
- Please refrain from using another exhibitor’s stand to offload and/or load your equipment and/or moving across another exhibitor’s stand.
- All outdoor exhibitors will have access to their stands as from 3 September 2018.
- Vehicles will only be allowed access to restricted areas of the terrain for purposes of delivering any equipment to such stands with the consent of the Terrain Manager; provided that such access will only be allowed up to 18:00 on the Saturday preceding the week of the show. No vehicles will be allowed in restricted areas after this date.
- Only one delivery vehicle per exhibitor will be allowed on the grounds on Tuesday 11 September 2018, in order to enable heavy vehicles to move on the grounds. The special pass will be available with the other exhibitors’ tickets.
- All delivery vehicles and trailers must be removed once offloading is completed. You are requested to make use of the parking areas for all other vehicles.
- Build-up must be completed by Tuesday 11 September 2018 at 14:00 and no deliveries will be allowed after 13:00 as the entrance gates will then be closed.
- Exhibitors may only begin removing their exhibits on Saturday 15 September 2018 from 07:00.
- All exhibition material and/or building work in the halls must be removed by the exhibitor within 1 week (not later than 21 September 2018) of the last day of the Harvest Day, subject to the provisions of clause 25(c).
EXHIBITORS ARE REQUESTED TO ENSURE THAT ALL RELEVANT STAFF ARE INFORMED OF THE FULL CONTENT OF THE CONTRACT AND ALL RELEVANT RULES AND REGULATIONS PERTAINING TO THE SHOW.